Need some advice for fashion for nerdy intellectual type

So I am currently a graduate student. I have a rather shy, nerdy personality and I can also be socially awkward. But I want to change my appearance so I can be more attractive (I know it's primarily my personality, but I figure part of the problem must be my appearance as well). I usually wear some combination of the following clothes: t-shirts, polo shirts (including a couple Lacoste long-sleeve polos), jeans, hoodies, sweatshirts, and Nike shoes. Any tips for what changes I should try?

Most Helpful Girl

• I automatically thought of you dressing something like this: link

link

link

But I think that'll only work if you're tall and really thin.

What Girls Said 2

• no you sound fine.

• Fashion is about who you are and showing people that. If your a "nerd" ha ha than use that to your advantage. An example would be Brad Goreski. He dresses so hot and it had a nerd factor that a lot of girls think is hot. Hope I helped =)

• That's my philosophy

Rock out dude! Don't be afraid to show what you like.

Just do it little by little!

What Guys Said 2

• Try working out a little, adding some weight to your torso,a nd wearing tight fitting French or Italian sweaters. They overwhelm the Chinese women.

• Don't rock out with that stuff

I'm a nerd too and I would rock out with dressing up and still looking trendy

like cardigans, skinny ties, and dress shoes and vests and such

do your thing bro!