I don't even know where we stand right now!

So I started hanging out with my friend who I really liked! Anyways, we went out and hung out for a couple of weekends. We fooled around a bit too...making out that's it. So I finally got the nerve to ask him, if we were "together". And he replied, "It's something I never really thought about. " He hasn't texted me or anything for almost three weeks, and hasn't even responded to anything I send him! So, naturally this upset me. I told this to another friend and he said to me "Truth is, you don't deserve to be treated like that." then "I'd like to take you out on a date sometime soon, I've had a crush on you for a while." I know the answer is well obvious, but what should I do? The first guy is within my circle of friends and I feel like if I were to "break off" what ever we had than it be my fault...and my friends would be mad at me. (Since he's such a nice guy.) But I don't even know where we stand right now! I don't even know what I should tell the other guy, if anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he still wanted you he would be eager to still hang out with you. Just move on

What Guys Said 1

• the guy that didn't respond to you in 3 weeks or so , you shud let that guy go .Forget about him.he's obviously moved on. I think you shud go out with the new guy . at least he doesn't seem like a whimp.

What Girls Said 1

• That guy has already broken things off, it wouldn't be you doing it. He isn't interested and is making that clear by not responding to you. If your friends are mad at you, they're really not great people to surround yourself with.

This new guy seems genuine, if you like him, give him a chance. But don't use him as a rebound and don't do to him what this guy did to you.

• At this point I don't even want to date either one of them...first guy especially. But if my friend is offering to take me out should I accept it still...I already have kind of.

I've never been in this sort of situation before.