New Year's Eve kiss?!?!

so I recently saw new years eve, and I've never really thought a new years kiss was a big deal until after I saw the movie, because that's basically what it is all about...anyways I'm spending my new years with my extremely close family and friends. One of my best friends is going to be there and I have always had a baby crush on him...hehe. so the question is should I kiss him on new years at the stroke of midnight? or would that be kinda weird? if so what kind of kiss? on the cheek, lips? I don't know help me, any extra tips? HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If you really want a true response, before you try it, look him dead in the eyes. The you will know weather it's a kiss on the lips or just a peck on the cheek. :)

What Girls Said 1

• That would be cute .. If and when he feels the same way or kind of but a peck would be cute