She didn't respond, what now?

I texted this girl and she responded once but then I replied and she did not respond. I have had conversations with her before but now she did not respond, I was texting her at like 2 pm and now its 12 so I doubt that she has not seen the text. Is it because I don't have a six pack or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• what was your last text? and sometimes we won't respond if we have nothing to say, or don't know what to say. or are busy with other things and didn't make your text a top priority

• i said what did you get for Christmas and she didn't respond

• yeah I don't think she's ever gonna text me first, there are other fish in the sea I guess

• "/ there are other girls wishing a guy like you could carry on a convo ..so yes don't take it to heart and go out with friends, mingle and keep your options opened

What Girls Said 5

• If you are really interested, call her and ask her on a date. Then you will know what she means, if she sais yes or no.

• holy sh*t that requires a massive set of balls that I don't have yet

i thought girls reject guys if they don't really know them

me and her talk but like she doesn't know that much personal stuff about me

• lol who says cinema? like the movies or rent a movie?

• cinema. renting a movie and watching it at home is a littl bit too private for the first date.

• okay, Stop being clingy, realize her life doesn't revolve around you and your texts, and start a convo with someone else. Also, stop texting a lot, talk on the phone so there is a mutual understanding of when the conversation is over. good luck. :)

• i haven't texted her in a week and a half, how is that being clingy

• She's busy? :/

• for 3 days?

• I don't know but it's not good to stress yourself out about text messages or phone calls if you're not actually in a relationship with the girl. You've already reached out so if she's really interested then she'll contact you eventually.

• It's probably not a big deal. Maybe she just wasn't in the mood to talk or something came up and she forget to text you back. I wouldn't worry about it too much :)

• hmmmm okay thanks, I don't know I think the best thing to do is get a six pack and get over her

• Get over it!

What Guys Said 4

• Lmao! @ six pack thing.

Having a six pack doesn't make much of a difference. As long as you're not fat, some girls don't really like it. It makes them feel insecure if they have a little fat in their belly.

Multiple reason why she wouldn't respond:

- you haven't talked to her in a while and she is over you

- she was busy and forgot to text back (always happens with me)

- she is not interested

- your reply was 'boring' and not original

- she was having a bad day and didn't feel like texting

- she is lazy to text

Try her again after a day or so.. If you don't get a reply delete her number.

Good luck!

• agreed...dont get hung up on 1 girl...plenty of great people out there to meet

• ughhh ill just wait till school starts up again to see what's going on, maybe I should just wait till college

• You talk to her all the time rite? Just give her some space for a day or too, or just wait and let her text you... There are many reasons she did not reply such could be: phone died, phone was de-activated. Just wait and see.

• i didn't text her for a week and a half sooooo, she just didn't respond and I wanna know why

• Maby she has more inportant things on her mind rite now

• ok so she doesn't like me, its fine, I have the randorosu

• Get over it, make a move before you know for sure she's gone, don't assume anything going into it, just react maturely and respectfully. I have girls tell me I'm hot, I work out, I have ripped abs, but I still get turned down sometimes, this is small, she hasn't done anything wrong in my opinion.

• if I were you I wouldn't even ask out girls, I would just do one night stands until I was 30, then get married

• its not because you don't have a six pack, its because you don't have a mad flow like me (faux hawk)