Those who go played by their lover, how did you deal it ?

i was been played by one of the girl I would trust my life with and it's hard to shake it off but I can't live my life with hatred so I let it go but emotionally and mentally I am destroyed and struggling Because I got attached to her and she didn't

we work in same place and we both are 26

Most Helpful Girl

• You allow yourself to hurt and deal with it and then you let it go... unfortunately time helps a lot in this situation. But understand its not a fault of yours but the other person...It happens but you can't approach all other girls the same as this one, because they're not the same and shouldn't pay for something someone else did.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I think time would be the best bet. You'll find people who won't play you and that you can trust. I know it's generic, but I was in your position recently too. :(

• Yep, happens to the best of us. Learn from experience to not pay much attention to words but be very careful about actions which are much more revealing and harder to fake.

• So onward and upward for 2012. Forget her. She's your past.