I got pregnant by another man but my boyfriend doesn't know?

So I met this guy like three weeks ago and I've been sleeping with him every since. My boyfriend does a lot for me and is a really nice guy. He does things like do the dishes, take out a the garbage, look after my kitties, puts before his friends, does the grocery shopping, buys me things etc. He is a really great boyfriend but sometimes he feels like a push over and I want a confident, aggressive man. I don't even feel bad. Ps I'm not cheating or even dating I'm just seeing if people really read the whole story before they give advice. So like I'm really confused about what to do and I'm not sure I want to stop cheating but like I love him.

I'm torn between 2 people.

What should I do?

*THOUGHT?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean you're not cheating?

• I believe she's just testing people to see if they pay attention to detail before giving advice. I've seen a few people do this.

• ...So which is it? She's cheating or she's not?

• link

im doing the same thing as this guy. seeing if people really read the whole story before the judge in general. this story is just a test to see if people really pay attention.

What Guys Said 2

• i read the whole article and think that this is actually true and you want opinions without seeming guilty.

• Im a 16 year old girl. "look after my kitties" LOL please. yeah this story isn't true. I'm seeing if people actually read the whole thing. I've seen the advice that give and they give it without reading carefully and judge way to quickly. If I'm coming her for advice I want to know people are understanding me and reading fully without judgeing.

• Break up with your boyfriend and go wih the new one. By the way doesn't it take more than 3 weeks for conception to happen? It sounds like you've ben cheating for more than 3 weeks.

• Where did you hear that? It's not true.

• Exactly. Reread my post. "Ps I'm not cheating or even dating I'm just seeing if people really read the whole story before they give advice"

• Sorry, not conception, but more than 3 weeks for you to realize that you're pregnant. like missed periods and whatever, changes, etc.

What Girls Said 3

• Haha I get it. Tricky but I see what you mean. Some people don't read the whole story they just develope their own assumptions. They don't pay attention to detail.

• You f***ing disgusting, nasty ass slut!

You don't deserve that guy!

I hope that either you die giving birth to that child and they never have to experience having such a selfish whore as an example or you miscarry and do that child a favor by never having to know about your existance. Screw you, you nasty bitch.

• lol this story was fake. you clearly did not read the whole thing. " Ps I'm not cheating or even dating I'm just seeing if people really read the whole story before they give advice." When I said "looks after my kitties" like please ahahahah and if I was why in the hell would I post it?

• okay well for girls out there who do that, they are nasty ass sluts and I hope they see my answer.

• You should dump your boyfriend and have the baby with that guy you are pregnant with.

That's what I think.