Is it bad to date more than one person at the same time?

I'm kinda dating more than one guy right now. One guy is more like a fwbs and he buys me things sometimes. The second is really nice but I see as more of a friend. The third guy is older and probably the one I like the best, but I'm not sure of his feelings for me or if he's looking for a girlfriend. Is it wrong to be doing this? I want your opinions.

Im not in a relationship w any of them. We haven't established anything yet really.
Why I it the guys say no and the girls say yes when many guys do the same thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I say date as many people as you want until you commit to someone. That's what dating is about, the process of elimination.

What Guys Said 3

• Simply put I would be mad to find out the girl I was talking with was getting around with another guy or in your case other guys. If I found out I would cut her off from me and move on.

• can I be the fourth? lol jk

N yes it is wrong. I think it's wrong of you to

even ask this question. expect to get some harsh

answers.

• karma is a bitch and sh*t will come back and hit you hard...thats call leading on and that's not cool. sh*t man have feelings too. did you tel them you seeing more then one guy?

What Girls Said 1

• i think as long as the guys know they are not your only and that you're dating other people and as long as they don't think there is a guarantee that you will become exclusive than it is fine. its a good way to get to know people and understand what your type is. eventually youd have to cut your ties with them accept one but for now as an experimental thing its a good idea.