How would you feel if a girl you used to like texted you on New Year's?

If you liked her, but then thought she didn't want to be your friend. If you guys haven't talked in a while, .But then she texts wishing you a happy new year How would you feel, Would it encourage you to try and talk to her more?/try again

Most Helpful Guy

• It would make me question my thought of unfriendliness from her. If I liked her and had no reason to resent her, then I would definitely want to reply back and be anxiously waiting for her next message. It would generate an abundance of butterflies in my stomache and spike my interests back in her, but at the same time may confuse me a little depending on the severity and causes to my misunderstanding of her wanting to do anything that involves me.

• the thing I did to make him feel like I didn't want to be his friend was that I deleted him off as a friend on Facebook. which gave him the message I think that I wanted nothing to do with him. But we have gone out f are way to say hi to one another after this. Do you think wishing him would be a good thing?

• We weren't like best friends who would hangout everyday or anything. We were in the same class together and would find stop excuses just to talk to each other. I wouldn't say we talked a lot but we would text and he would call and talk but then quickly ask a school related question, I don't know if it was just an excuse or not.

I would describe are us before, as I liked him, and he liked me (maybe? lol) not best friends or anything,

• Ok, I see, and he was obviously into you, and I'm sure still is. Too present a beter message I need to know 2 more things, why did you delete him and what's the whole point of texting him, like what are you trying to get across?

What Guys Said 3

• She's just being friendly.

• Depends on how well I know her but, I would just take it as being friendly.

• I'd think "Oh no, is this what 2012 is starting off like?". Seriously, if he still dug you, he'd figure out a way to contact you. If he hasn't by now, he's not into you.

• the thing I did to make him feel like I didn't want to be his friend was that I deleted him off as a friend on Facebook. Do you think he'd still have contacted me by now if he was into me? or is it my turn to contact him?

• He wouldn't be weirded out.

• Thanks :) I'll go for it and hope things for us next year are better

What Girls Said 2

• Well I usually text all of my friends on holidays.

So it's usually friendly.

• Most people would just think the person is being friendly.