Kissing advice? Guys and girls?

So I've been talking to this hot kid and we are suppose to have our First kiss on Tuesday. But he wants to do it in front of everyone and I'm way nervous. How would be a good way to start the kiss? Guys where do you like the girls to place there hands ? How long should it be ? Does he want us to be public since he wants to do it in front of people ? HELP I'm FREAKING OUT !

Most Helpful Guy

• you are never 'supposed ' to have a kiss lol - I guess let it come naturally , don't think too much :)

and in front of everyone - HELL NO , that's just plain stupid , and for what reason ?

firs kiss should be kept short , there is time enough for longer kisses , initiate with a touch , eye contact and slowly getting closer ( don't go into the kiss immediatly ) . a girls hands , hmm around the neck or on the hips .

but don't do it in front of all people , they don't need to see it , they don't think it's important , and it only gets you nervous resulting in stupid things happening...

What Guys Said 1

• Kissing should be done when it feels natural and where you feel comfortable. In fact the whole act should be natural and comfortable. The situation you describe seems unnatural and uncomfortable or else you wouldn't be freaking out.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol don't plan your kiss! It has to come naturally :) I'm guessing this is one of your first kisses or at least your first kiss in public so don't stress about it. If he leans in to kiss you, just tilt your head (SLIGHTLY) the opposite way of his, part your lips just a little, and kiss! Don't start like making out in front of everyone because no one likes PDA. ha ha but when it comes to your hands, either put them around his neck or even just down like on his back/hips maybe. It really just depends on where he puts his. You can even be cute and just stick a couple fingers in his pockets to pull him a little closer during the kiss (maybe even before to show him you want to kiss). Hope everything goes well :)

• This situation feels more forced than natural. It should feel natural

• he wants to kiss you in front of everyone? that's weird...

I'd be weary of this situation having a first kiss with a guy and him wanting it to be in front of everyone is a strange thing to do. I'd tell him that you don't want it to be in front of everyone.

something about him wanting to do that screams player to me or that he's using you.