Why did the girl I'm going on a date with visit my profile 1/2hr ago, but didn't respond to my message I sent?

I'm using an online dating site and I met this girl that I'm going on a date with next week, and I just sent her a message this morning asking her how her Christmas went. She just visited my profile because it tells me she did, but she didn't respond to my message. I hate when this happens, all the signs tell me everything is fine, but I just get anxious that I screwed something up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's taking her time to think about what to write you. She could have been doing a checkup, trying to remember personal details about you.

Also, if you sent her a message on the site ... dont' forget that if she checked from a phone, it can be a real pain in the butt to write a message back. It's simple to log on and click on someone's profile, but messaging is much easier from a computer.

What Girls Said 1

• That is kind of weird. Maybe she just forgot to reply? If you have her number why not text her?

What Guys Said 2

• If you're going on a date with her then why are you messaging her? Leave that to talk about on the date.

• Relax man, maybe she only had a second to get online and check things?

If she doesn't respond in the next 2 or 3 days, then start getting anxious, until then just relax, people have a life outside of dating websites.