Where should I go on a date with my boyfriend?

Okay so my boyfriend and I can thingk of anything to do. We have gone to the movies a million times and we don't know how else to spend time together what should we do

Most Helpful Guy

• Somewhere quieter where you can talk and actually get to know each other. My high school girlfriend and I would always get ice cream or snacks and sit by the lake, where it was really peaceful and quiet. Cheap, easy, and romantic. I'm sure you have some place where you can do something like that.

What Guys Said 1

• haha. well. think simple then- say just a walk in a park and a picnic. going out for food. bowling. kayaking. shopping. local school musicals or productions. it really depends on what's in your area... xD. and the climate. that too...

What Girls Said 2

• Go out to eat, bowling, a museum or aquarium, walk in the park, instead of the actual movies have a red box date and dinner, laser tagging, ice skating, I don't know if you've heard of Dave and Busters but its like a big arcade you could do that.

• Out to eat would be nice, I'm not too sure what you got around your area.