Guys, how often did you contact your date over the winter break?

I'm dating this guy and he's emailed me a few times (maybe like 4-5) over the past 3 weeks, wondering if that shows interest or not. But he writes really long emails basically telling me about his day and his thoughts and a bunch of random stuff. Is he still interested? I'm afraid of the spark dying because of the break. How often would you contact a girl you're interested in and have been on a few dates with?

Most Helpful Guy

• "But he writes really long emails basically telling me about his day and his thoughts and a bunch of random stuff. Is he still interested?"

I could see you posting something like this as well

"This guy I'm dating sent me roses and had an orchestra play on my front lawn. He came over and had horses for us to ride during the day and then he had a table for 2 set a our favorite restaurant, where we dined on Lobster and Dom Perignon. Is he still interested?"

Come on, be a LITTLE bit more secure.

What Guys Said 2

• Forever alone !

• You too.. don't have a phone or a FB?

What Girls Said 0