Am I petty for being somewhat internally frustrated that my girl of two months alway texts instead of calling?

It's starting to bother me because texting is so impersonal. How does one build intimacy through text? I want to say something to her but I don't know if it will be petty.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I totally agree.

BUT, why bother being internally frustrated when you can just tell her that you'd love to hear her voice. That's all it takes, man. Make it into a positive, rather than a negative. Talk about building intmacy, and most girls will swoon. ;)

What Girls Said 2

• say something sweet like oh I miss the sound of you voice or I love the way you say my name can we talk on the phone. she will be in a good mood and you get your way.

• I could see where it could get frustrating if you prefer a personal call instead of a text. Talk to her about it...I'm sure she won't mind calling you if that's what you'd rather her do.

What Guys Said 2

• texting should not be a form of conversation unless your in a crowded quiet room. its just stupid and extremely boring and impersonal. tell her you don't wanna text and you want to talk on the phone instead. what's she gonna do? break up with you? and if she did then she's a self absorbed bitch anyway...

• I don't think it's petty. I'd be frustrated too.