Should I Message Her Again?

So I sent this girl a "Merry Christmas" text (she's 18 I'm 19) and she didn't send one back on Christmas day. I wanna ask her how was her day today but I don't wanna seem annoying.. does she not wanna talk to me or am I over analyzing the situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your over analyzing the situation, why? because you obviously like this girl(:

dont feel like your being annoying cause your not, just text her again and say Hey, then go from there about Christmas and how was it. Ya know.

• thanks for the advice, this really helped.

What Girls Said 2

• I personally always forget to text people back when they text me for a holiday...things are just really busy. I wouldn't worry about it...yea text her again! That's far from annoying even if she's not into you (she probably is I'm just saying haha).

• thank you for answering.

• Just do it! Text her if you really want to

What Guys Said 2

• yea she was probably busy with fam and friends so try again and if no response then that's a bad sign

• thanks for answering my question dude.

• Nope. Do NOT contact until she contacts you. Seriously

• yeah that's what I thought, it's hard when it's your crush tho.

• No doubt. There's almost an irresistible energy to do so.

However...

link