Am I annoying him? With texts

So this guy I like, (just happens to have a girlfriend), told me a few weeks ago that he likes me and thinks I'm cute. We text a lot and flirt a lot, but he will randomly stop texting me, and I feel like maybe because I'm annoying him.

Like the other night he texted me first. We talked for about 30 minutes, and then he was like "Brb dinner :)" But then he never texted me back.

He does this a lot. We will be texting and he will just stop reply...why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would do the same back to him, and just randomly stop texting. I often wait 15-30 minutes before texting guys back... Especially if you know they will think they said something wrong because it makes them think about you even more. Don't make yourself overly available while he has a girlfriend. He will have no respect for a girl who does that! You are just his friend. Remember that and you will get him when he is single. You can even tell him you can't be more than a friend while he has a girlfriend. If he's already looking to you, chances are things aren't going so well with his relationship. Hope that helps!

What Guys Said 4

• U guys text things that shouldn't be txting to each other.

How do I know this?

#1 he has a GF

#2 He randomly stops txting

#3 He is not allowed to text other girls, He lied

Find another guy don't be get attached to him.

If he Likes you as he told you. He will look into having

a relationship with you and

leave his GF.

• Or maybe its because.. He has a girlfriend, and she might be close to finding out?

If you like him.. Don't pursue him, when he has a girlfriend. >->

• I'm not pursuing him, I'm just texting him. He's allowed to text other girls.

• Bull sh*t QA

• hmm maybe his with girlfriend when he doesn't text you

• he just doesn't like to text, calm down. I'll go hours sometimes even a day before texting my girl back. I just dislike it

What Girls Said 2

• Because he has a girlfriend! You are not his priority, she is. You are both being shady right now. He's the bigger jerk because he's the one in a relationship, but come on girl have some respect for yourself and for relationships in general. How would you feel if another girl kept pestering your boyfriend with texts all the time? Acting like this is bad karma for your future relationships.

• you probably are since he has a girlfriend.

• But he told me he likes me...

• my god back off.

• Us guys wilol tell you we like you in order to get in your pants. . don't believe him. if he liked you he would had left his Girlfriend for you already.