Am I being really insensitive or what?

So I started seeing this guy, he's cool and all. Anyway he just got really pissy at me cause I made plans to hang out with my mate for new years at his, just eat pizza, drink beers and play games. Not like it's weird cause he has a girlfriend (she's working) and yeah it's what we do. But this guy thinks we should spend it together at his friends party. Which I get because I like him, he likes me but it's just another night and I already made plans. So yeah I told him it wouldn't happen and now he's being a little bitch and ignoring me...

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe it's not "just another night" to him.

What Guys Said 2

• you know what that paragraph just ment to me? Trouble! Clearly there is attraction and not in the right way! Both of you have a relationship and yet he wants to spend private time with you? "What the heck is that?" (break it break it!)

• How do you think you'd feel in a reversed situation, would you want him alone, drinking with some other girl

What Girls Said 1

• well I won't say you are "wrong " or something. but I understand why he is angry. you are dating him.. and so he expects that you would want to be with him on special occasions. plus its not even as if you are going out with your friends...u are just going to a guy friends house...just you and him...playing games or whatever. so your guy feels as if you rejected him and his party to just hang out with your friend...like your friend is coming out to be more important. so... he is pissed off.. even I would be pissed off if my boyfriend decided to go to a girl's house instead of spending his time on new years with me.

• so why don't you just postpone your meeitng with your friend? its not as if you are doing something special anyway. just make your boyfriend happy if he wants to go to a special party with u. you can go play games any day you want.