Whats the worst kiss you have ever received from someone?

Like horrible kissing experience ex:sloppy wet kiss,trying to shove her tongue down your throat etc

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl who had never kissed before trying to french kiss from the get go... there was just too much tongue to the point she made me hurl :O

Also had a girl that blew in my mouth and had salmon for dinner, as I'm allergic to it and can't stand the smell... it was possibly worse then the above.

What Guys Said 1

• My worst kiss basically started as what appeared to be drink sloppy kissing but it wasn't either of the two. We just never got synched together and I couldn't look her in the eyes from then on

What Girls Said 5

• too much teeth and spit.. and he went all over my face... but he wasn't good at it... uhh.. it was at a party and he was pretty drunk and so was i, but he was beggggging me for a blow job... and I was like... no... then I left. lol. he texted me the next day like I'm so sorry I was acting like an ass and I was like yeah then I just never replied or talked to him again haha.:)

• Went out for a few drinks together he ended up getting smashed and thought my nose was my mouth.

• my first kiss: people were doing theatre kisses (which is when you put your thumb(s) over the other persons mouth and no contact is made) and one of my guy friends was joking around because everyone else was so he went in a than last second removed his thumb. I was pinned against a table and he had his hands around my face so I couldn't pull back :P. and it was terrible his lips were terribly dry and it was awkward how he had his lips.

• from this drunk guy.God it was horrible. Sloppy, trying to shove his tongue in

• The guy was like attacking my mouth like a lizard or a bird or something. He moved his tongue in and out really fast and I had no clue what he was doing..