How could you tell if a girl is nice or likes you over text messages?

Most Helpful Girl

• if she's shooting smilies back a ton.. if she answers back fast and gives good convo.. if she tries to keep the convo going.. ya something like that!

What Girls Said 3

• If the girl likes you, she'll most likely try and keep the conversation going by asking you questions or teasing you to see how you respond. Another good indicator is if she KEEPS talking to you instead of ignoring the message. Hope this helps!

• If they tell you, or flirt tremendously. But message often lacks real emotion, so it's really hard to tell. Some of the signs are:

<3

;)

That's what I do when I flirt.

• Just ask her if she does. Girls like honesty.

What Guys Said 1

• Girls differ but according to the 3 girls that answered thusfar, the girl I was into was interested aswell which wasn't the case so I'd say that's not enough if you want "certainty"... she was just nice and liked me as nothing more then a friend.

Making plans to meet

Flirting to the point its obvious

Being direct about it

saying things like "picture or it didn't happen" when you tell storys and mention a camera was around

asking for webcam

changing to texting because its "more conveniant"

and responding well to your flirtation and going with it herself

those are things I can think off from the top of my head aswell.