Popular people chatted me? ANSWER FAST.

Im a freshman. And a random popular senior and chatted me and said "hey its greg" (greg is a popular junior) on the seniors account.

then I didn't respond for a minute and they sent 2 ;( faces. Should I respond with something? I feel like there going to be a huge group of people since its new years eve, and its going to be embarrassing. Or they will be high or drunk or something...what do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not my job to tell you to go, or not go.

Just understand that while these parties can be fun, a lot of bad can come of it. If it's a huge party then it won't be as embarrassing as you think. Usually there are several people who steal the show, so you'll never feel pressured to act a certain way.

What Guys Said 2

• be yourself and just chat back. Just becareful since you get over-excited and a bit drunk. It can sometimes be easy for guys to take advantage of intoxicated girls, especially in college.

I feel like a grandpa at this exact second

• no, haha, they just said hey.

but I never talk to them ever.

I just know hwo they are.

should I just say 'hi'

• sure, say hi. lol

• mistake:since you CAN* get over excited..

especially on a new years party

• Why would it matter if they're popular? They're people too, you know!

What Girls Said 2

• Did they invite you to something?

• no, haha, they just said hey.

but I never talk to them ever.

I just know hwo they are.

should I just say 'hi'

• lol Oh I got confused when you started talking about New Years and everybody bein' high and drunk.

I say go for it. If you think they're up to something don't answer and awkward questions? Don't say it, if you don't want other people to know. :l

• was this on Facebook? that could be a frape... just saying.