I'm almost 24 and I've never had a girlfriend before in my entire life, should I just kill myself?

I've been rejected too many times in my life and I can't stand it anymore, I hate being in control of my own destiny, I hate taking charge, I hate taking initiative, I hate making things happen because I hate being rejected, I would only be comfortable and content with going after what I want if I was able to get what I want and when I want it, to never get my advances denied.

i don't have that many friends with because of Asperger Syndrome, which is related to Autism
should I kill myself? blow my brains out?

Most Helpful Girl

• babe, if suicide was the only hope to get a boyfriend, I would have done it long ago... but while dead I can't have one anyway... so, I just keep myself alive for the ones who love me and keep get my heat broken oven and over again till I'll find someone who doesn't reject me and truly deserve my love.

• at least you've had a boyfriend before

• i didn't ''got laid''... we planned it and we did it ... one time to regret to the rest of my life

(he didn't knew a thing about how to do it, I didn't knew a thing about how to tell him how to do it and we both didn't got any pleasure with that... just regret!)

• well I feel it is hopeless for me

What Girls Said 6

• Wow wow wow...wait.

Kill yourself just because you never had a girlfriend?

I think you focus on the "girlfriendthing" too much, to end your life because people reject you...that's a bridge too far, my friend.

How about your friends, family, co-workers, friends from school, ...? How about your future? You're YOU, wether you have a girlfriend or not. It's not because you're single that you don't have a future.

It's not exactly the same, but what about people who had relationships but are single now? They've been rejected too.

• i don't have any true, real friends

• Yea, making mistakes is a part of life, but I don't see any mistakes in your post.

• mistakes in my post? how? what do you mean?

• #1. just breath man, and be grateful to be breathing. Some people don't have.. lungs.. ya know? ha ha anyways

#2 get in touch with your spirit, I guarantee it's beautiful

#3 go after what you want and be FEARLESS, want a better body, do it and don't quit til you've reached your goal. Work on yourself and fine tune the places that need work. What are some bad habits you want to change?

#4get out there, talk to women talk to people in general, make friends with people you really enjoy being around, and people that understand you and relate to you, be social, and adventurous. This takes practice, you will fail, many times, but after a while you will get a hang of things and eventually be pro! any skill takes practice. you can't sit around expecting things just to happen you have to work for them and give your all, good luck!

• i hate being rejected

• yeah but it is far more important for a guy

• I'm not going to argue with you

• well... you yourself mentioned your problem..u don't take initiatives and risks...u don't go out and try to meet new people... so how do you think people will come up to you if you show that you are a loner. just try to change your personality a bit...u make your own reality...:)

• well I've been rejected too many times

• @update

No, suicide is NEVER the best option.

(and thanks for the BA, by the way :) )

• your welcome, in a way, glad to be in your situation almost, well because I would much rather be in a relationship, experience love, instead of casual sex

• Now listen and listen good I have never dated and there is nothing wrong with me ...there is nothing wrong with you either and It's the persons lose they let you by and in no way is death the answer you probably are sweet and you will find some one I promise...keep your held high :)

• yeah well you are younger than me

• it doesn't matter

• it matters to me, I hate it when people say "it is never too late to start dating" that is bullsh*t!

• What you should kill in you is your bad attitude. You've complained about this before, how lonely you are. Stop wasting time whining about it and look for other girls with you condition. You just come here for sorrowful attention. It just makes you look bad.

• Asperger Syndrome occurs mostly in guys, not girls

What Guys Said 4

• ask yourself what do you hate about being rejected? What will happen if you do? Will you die? NO you won't...and one of the things keeping you from having a girlfriend is pathetic way of thinking. Man I can't even imaigne how big you're ego is if you're thinking like this! There is NOT one guy in this world who hasn't been rejected,but they have or had girlfriends because they took risks, what is the point of life if you're not living it to your fullest?

• yeah well some guys rarely get rejected

• Well if you want to get what you want when you want it and by wanting it you mean sex, then just start playing an instrument, probably guitar, join a band, play good music, you won't need any social skills whatsoever.

If you are going to say that you are too lazy to practice playing guitar, then yeah, kill yourself

• I am 42 and still single and very little dating...it is tough..but still trying

• hey man you are sooooooooooo lucky bcz I knw it like haven to love sm1 bt wen that sm1 jurts you u wanna kill yourself...

so you are so lucky that you dnt gets hurt...