Is kissing really that great?

Is kissing really that great?

I've never kissed so I really wanna know..

Most Helpful Girl

• i like kissing quite a lot but its based on the individuals. it likely wouldn't be so great with someone I didn't have chemistry with or was a bad kisser. not all people enjoy it either, so because majority does or doesn't it doesn't neccessarily mean you will be the same.

What Girls Said 8

• Kissing is fantastic- the touch and sensations you feel, amazing. Hard to describe unless you've kissed someone before.

• It depends on who you are kissing. The first 2 guys I kissed (my first boyfriend was my first kiss) wasn't that good. I didn't enjoy it and kinda just did it for them. I kinda thought that it was me, like it just wasn't my thing. BUT with my current boyfriend :) I enjoy kissing him immensely. It is just so amazing ^.^ So yeah, it depends on who you are with and if they are a good kisser, and if you have the right chemistry :)

• In my opinion if it is done passionately it is great. Be aware the kissers technique has a significant effect. Before you kiss the first time, watch some video's on kissing or find a means to practice it. This sounds stupid but it really can help.

• It's amazing! Like others have said,it all depends on the person. Some are great kissers,while others are just,meh.

• If its with someone you really care about, it's amazing

• its the passion I think that makes it amazing

• When it's good, it's incredible. But when it's bad it's kind of a chore.

• It's not great if the other person has bad breath and/or excessively uses their tongue.

What Guys Said 3

• It looks kind of gross. I don't know myself though.

• It's amazing with the one you love, I'd imagine with anyone else and it'd be weird... :S

• It's really great, if you do it with once you really love