How do I get him to ask me out?

I'm 15 and I really like this guy, but he's just a friend and I really want to be more than friends. how can I get him to like me for more than friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do the appearing out of nowhere routine. Find where he is, or going to be, and pop up there, right in front of him every so often. If he likes you, he'll notice. If not, he won't. Risk is he might think you're slightly weird but as long as you check his responses and change what you do to fit that, it'll be fine. If he does respond well to it, get into situations where you can chat to him, lunch and stuff. After that, invite him out somewhere if he doesn't first and swap numbers?

What Guys Said 2

• well. you can't make him have emotions that he doesn't have. that's the key thing with all of this. but you can try to heighten that friendship into something else- make sure you show yourself off around him- not just physically, but also personality wise too. but really, if you like him, the much easier way is to just ask him out yourself lol.

• Try showing more physical affection. Playing with his hair, bumping his fingers with yours "accidentally" etc. Or, you could just be open and honest, and tell him you really like him as more than just a friend.

What Girls Said 2

• Simple, show him more attention , let him to get to know you better, each day look good(clean hair,maybe little make up,shower, use sweet perfume,but not to sweet) and that's it. if he doesn't like you like that then there's just nothing you can do, just move on with your life :)

• Ugh I have the same problem & I'm 15 also

• We're stuck in a catch 22 D: