Does drunk texting from a guy mean anything?

There's this guy that I've been talking to a lot lately. He told me he was going to invite me over to his friend's place last night to celebrate new year's and all, but he knew I had work so I wouldn't have been able to come. We texted each other around 12am to say happy new years and around 1am he texts me again saying "come overrrr" So I responded by telling him to come over instead (we were both kind of tipsy at this point). And yeah, there was some flirting, but nothing major going on. I totally dig this guy but I'm not sure if he's into me or if flirt texting while drunk even means anything for guys. What do you guys think?

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Well they say alcohol is like truth serum. Whether he text it to you or said it in person, chances are he really feels that way. I think he wants to hang out or do more that that (that's what it sounds like). I would playfully text him while you guys are sober and then see what his response is. That's like the only way to know..or you can just ASK him. :) Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Think about it this way: he has the choice to text other girls instead when he's drunk. Doesnt sound like he was drunk enough to not be able to tell you apart in his phonebook.

0|0
    0|0
    • To clarify, he texted you instead of other girls... otherwise he wouldn't have invited you over drunk or not. Is my thoughts.

• my buddies I'm close too will drunk text the girl they like/ girlfriend. he choose to text you out of other possible girls right? I don't drunk text but I find myself thinking about a girl I have a crush on 100 times more.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!