Does drunk texting from a guy mean anything?

There's this guy that I've been talking to a lot lately. He told me he was going to invite me over to his friend's place last night to celebrate new year's and all, but he knew I had work so I wouldn't have been able to come. We texted each other around 12am to say happy new years and around 1am he texts me again saying "come overrrr" So I responded by telling him to come over instead (we were both kind of tipsy at this point). And yeah, there was some flirting, but nothing major going on. I totally dig this guy but I'm not sure if he's into me or if flirt texting while drunk even means anything for guys. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well they say alcohol is like truth serum. Whether he text it to you or said it in person, chances are he really feels that way. I think he wants to hang out or do more that that (that's what it sounds like). I would playfully text him while you guys are sober and then see what his response is. That's like the only way to know..or you can just ASK him. :) Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Think about it this way: he has the choice to text other girls instead when he's drunk. Doesnt sound like he was drunk enough to not be able to tell you apart in his phonebook.

• To clarify, he texted you instead of other girls... otherwise he wouldn't have invited you over drunk or not. Is my thoughts.

• my buddies I'm close too will drunk text the girl they like/ girlfriend. he choose to text you out of other possible girls right? I don't drunk text but I find myself thinking about a girl I have a crush on 100 times more.

What Girls Said 0