How does this make you feel?

So, ladies, if you're between the age of 18 and 24 you know that finding a guy of any moral regard is next to impossible, so, I'd like to ask; how does it feel knowing that there are guys like me who treat women wonderfully who are flat out refusing to date any of you for years because you've all acted like cheap floozies? You know, so many women bitch, " I'm sick of my boyfriend acting like an asshole." Well, guess what, most the guys you COULD be dating who'd respect you have flat up given up because of all you cheating whores and girls who constantly choose the asshole who's good looking over the not so hot respectable male and then bitch.

So, do any of you god damned abominations have anything to say? Are any of you even remotely sad that the popular consensus of your population has scorned the few respectable men left enough that you'll never know them?

Even 1 response from an afflict4ed female may make me feel more comforted.

I greatly apologize for the posting of this thread. I was very drunk at the time and obviously not having a great night. I don't really feel this way and I hope you'll read my other questions and answers to find that out.

Please ignore this question.

Most Helpful Girl

• We all do things wrong, but as for scorning the few respectable men left, I bet they would be scorned its called feminism --aparently we don't want to respect you-- I don't get it but hey, its not my movement. However, I think if you were as respectable as you claim to be you would treat those who didn't deserve respect with respect enabling them to be something other than the presumptions before them. However I have no idea if you do this and are just having a vent session, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are the guy you say you are.

I believe relationships are about compadibility of personality, and maybe some girls can't handle assertive ones like yours. So I am not tired of "respectable men" getting "scorned" I think that some people need what you won't be able to give them, a lot of people don't like morality-- so why would they want to date someone who has a regard for it? it isn't logical...

However I have moral regard and probably wasen't supossed to answer your question, but I threw in my two cents (or is it sense-- cause it kind of sounds like it sould be a pun) anyway.. Sorry, I wish people were different but "we all fall short of the glory or God" and it is only by his grace that we can be saved from the decieved and decaying world.

• I was quite venting and slightly drinking, but I suppose I really get angry because all of these seemingly righteous things I'm talking about aren't anything that's too hard. It's really easy to be honest. It's really easy not to cheat, but people just can't hack it, like it's so impossible, when really all it requires is just a second of thought for another person.

• I agree, honesty and faithfulness are pretty easy as long as you care about the other person. But with a morally subjective world these aren't really righteous concepts anymore. And thinking is definately a novel concept these days. Completely understand why you are angry.

What Girls Said 5

• Good gravy man, you sound like quite the scorned man. It's life! In this day and age you have to face the reality that finding a great guy is just as hard as finding a great girl. You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince/princess. What's up with the cursing by the way? What happened to you that made you so hateful?

• I was born a heterosexual. That basically began my scorn for women. However I'd say that after five years of girls cheating on me and treating me like shit, and now a year of complete solitude (that's going to continue for some time) have done it.

You see, I'm just sick of knowing that every time a girl has enough brains for me to talk to her she either has a hot boyfriend that is a jerk or isn't interested in me because "I am not the badboy." Which is BS because the nice girls because I'm too "wild"

• Ok that's fair. Almost everyone has a broken hearted story where they were cheated on or mistreated. Don't be so angry and just take your time getting to know someone. I assure you there are great gals out there who are faithful, smart and full of love. It's just not easy to find them. I can attest to that seeing as my fiance is the nice guy and I am the nice girl. We have made our past mistakes and been with some people who were wrong for us. It takes time.

• why do you so called 'nice' guys go out with cheating whores then?

not all girls are cheating whores

and unfortunately you sound like you have some sort of bias

i'm sorry for the past mishaps, but

i met an asshole and I ended it early

and did not go back to him

and I'm happy I did not go back to that asshole and now he's with some ugly chick

and I don't care

seriously though...you should just searach more. not all girls are like that. ^_^v

• Yeah, they're just sooo hard to find. Especially attractive ones. (I don't know about whether the original poster cares much about level of attractiveness. Its obviously personal preference.) From my own experience, I haven't seen too many 'nice guys' going out with whores. The ones that cheat are the immature ones, usually. They can't be in a serious relationship, at least not yet.

• I'm not under 30, but same to you. Nice girls finish last, too.

• It's a shame that there's pain wen it cumz to dating- this is the stuff of life...

• Thank you, you have excellent taste. ;-)

• I do believe men are discriminated against (not illegally though) more than women. There are some nice guys out there. I like (ok love) one of them and he doesn't like me enough. It happens that way sometimes. I won't blame all men because the nice guy doesn't like me though. It's probably just not the right time. How can I blame a guy if he doesn't feel "sparks?" Haven't you had a nice girl like you before, but didn't feel anything?

• Hmmm. So you're supposedly punishing me for what other girls have done to you? You know you're lumping us all together in much the same way as girls who say "All guys are assholes." I don't think either one is right.

I'm 24, in a great relationship with a super nice guy who's certainly not the hottest guy out there but that I'm incredibly into. My Boyfriend was single for a year and a half before we started dating and I'm really glad he doesn't share your opinion because he got me. I'm loyal and loving and I think I make a pretty good GF. We're out here, just like you're out there.

• Hi, I think he's just venting. Being critical of generalization is a common occurrence on this forum, but people are just writing very casually and candidly and aren't overly concerned with such things as that. I'm sure he knows that not literally "all" girls are like that. Just saying. And good luck with your relationship, you guys a lucky :)

• lol this is quite smart actually lol all girls really do is bitch. i, hang out with guys all the time. I like them so much becuase although I am a woman, I despise the way women act. they are all drama drama drama. I hate that. its so corny, and I think that they waste more than half their life complaining about everything. HERES TO THE WOMEN WHO HATE WOMEN! lol

• I agree with you! lol. but I don't hate woman, I just have better friendships with guys until they get a jealous gf....

What Guys Said 4

• Man you must have been really smashed lol but you are pretty good seeing as you spelled everything right lol. But hey man I feel you for sure, girls these days seem to be more into the playing games type stuff than guys meaning that they'll get your number and won't call or flirt a bit just for fun. But I chalk this up to girls getting stronger and pissed at us for doin the sht we do and then they take it out on the wrong ones meaning the good guys that will easily fall for their traps. But check this out, I would step my game up and get them back for all the pain lol let me stop playing but really I think that in due time it will happen for you and honestly not caring works so well. Walk around not givin a damn and watch how many girls show interst in you. Don't go lookin and they come lookin 4 u

• This question reeks of bitterness.

• Ohhh man I love this post. So true. I'm sick of it. I always treat woman SO well and what do I get...? Shut down. "Oh, I think you're cute." "Why don't you have a girlfriend?" (Because girls are f***ed up!) "You think I'm cute? Okay, so..." Then she says, "Well, your not really MY type, but there are SO many girls that would date you!" Uhuh. (Eye Role) lol anyway...

Thanks for the post buddy!

• DUDE! CHILL!

• No, I won't chill. I have no evidence that there are any decent girls around my age and if there are I still can't understand why women won't give me the time of day. Once you can tell me why being a nice guy completely alienates you from women, I'll "chill."

• Thanks. I hope the years treat me the way they did you. Appreciate the input!