How do I get over this fear and love again?

About a year ago I was in a very abusive relationship. Ever since then when ever I get close to someone I mess it up just so they will leave me alone. I have spent Christmas and new years asleep. I took sleeping tablets and was KO for like a whole 14 hours. I'm so lonely its starting to kill me inside. How can I get over this fear. I'm so confused

What Guys Said 2

• well keep in mind when you've hit bottom, the only way to possibly go is up. so things can't get worst. I'd seek professional help as a start. But I'd get there and enjoy life. Try new things. Be thankful for the things you do have. join some new clubs, try out new group sports, take some classes that could be fun and in all these new activities you'll meet new people and not just guys, but freinds too. Also join some excersice classes. exercise is amazing for depression and sleep. So maybe yoga and pilates. Start feeling good about yourself. And definitely see doctor. A professional who will make you overcome problem of being close to someone.. Good luck and you'll be fine. Many people in your position have improved their lives..

• Go see your doctor, first thing in the morning. You've got severe depression. You're going to be OK, things are going to change for the better, But please, get help.

What Girls Said 0