Is datemyschool the next big thing in online dating?

Have any of you guys ever used Datemyschool.com? I got an invite from it a couple days in my college email account. At first I was very skeptical about using it because it is a dating site. However after setting up an account and exploring, I think it's a great site. You get to select who you want to talk to by you college, state, and etc. I looks a lot safer than your traditional dating sites. What do you guys think about it though? Do y'all use datemyschool to talk to local girls in your school or what?

What Girls Said 1

• Is it an only American thing or international?

• It's American. DatemySchool is for college kids and alumni and the site except has around 800 colleges in its datebase.

What Guys Said 1

• I am on it and like it a lot... I meet normal girls that are not on other sites because it's safer and more private (they very every user during signup process). I don't care that much about safety, but those girls do and I can get a date in 30 min with really cool people because of that.. I also like that people I know don't see me on it since I can exclude classmates or the entire college...

Blaire