Am I a fool now for texting him?

Went on at least 3 dates with this guy, everything seemed fine we kissed on the last date for a few hours, he took me home. Kissed me again and then I didn't hear from him again. Usually I'll wait for the guy to contact me but this time I let a few days go past (usually he contacted me every day) anyway then I contacted him. Sent him a friendly text with something simple along the lines of, hey, how are you doing? Waited and got no reply. I feel like an idiot for texting. The only reason I did it was to find out if we were cool. Usually if a guy won't contact me after the first time we kiss and I feel it's he walked out, I will never contact him again either so I'm kicking myself. Did I do wrong by texting him?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you didn't. He's just being a d***.

What Guys Said 2

• You tried something different, nothing wrong or foolish about that. If he doesn't respond, his loss.

• Well, don't feel feel bad about it.

What you have done is not wrong.

You found some one attractive and did your best to get to him.

At least after 15 years, you wouldn't regret to the fact that you never tried reaching him.

What Girls Said 1

• You did absolutely nothing wrong. He should have texted you after, and even if he didn't, he should have replied to your text. It's his loss though, he shouldn'ta done that. Maybe if you texted him as he was walking away from your door he could have taken that as a little much, but after a few days? Sounds like he's a loser and doesn't deserve you. Don't worry about him, it seems like he's not too worried about you. Sorry :/