How good looking was the most attractive person you dated?

Have you dated nothing but ugly people, only average people, cute people, or hot/fine people? Or a mix of the choices? Did your relationship experience differ with the attractiveness of the person? What's it like dating someone really ugly and really hot? Would you do it again? What are the benefits and the drawbacks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Imo every girl I've been with have been gorgeous to me. Of course I'm gonna find the people I've dated gorgeous/beautiful because I've genuinely loved them (everything about em) so ya. But if you're talking subjectively, purely physically? I'd still say they were gorgeous. Cute, sexy, sweet, awesome. I loved everything about em. Sooo ya. I really am surprised at all when it comes to being so close with them. I didn't ever think I'd be that lucky. Oh well.

Still, I never really focused on their physical beauty. I loved their personality and loved them for their personality (everything about it).

What Guys Said 4

• In my experience, its always good to go for someone you wouldn't generally be attracted to, because these relationships last, and the ones where its butterflies at first sight are only good for a week or so, and the real ugly ones tend to become good friends,

• I've had just about everything except for ugly. I loved dating someone who was hot. I might do it again but a tad differently. There are not any real drawbacks from what I found.

• Only "dated" one girl. She was beautiful. 5'9, long blond hair, fair skin, green eyes. She was the only one.

• I usually fall for the cute ones with an reasonably hot body. My friends tend to say I'm too picky, but as long as I get what I like it's fine no? My problem is that I tend to dump them after a few months because of trust/commitment issues on my part. Well that's the excuse I'm sticking to at least...

What Girls Said 0