How often should I text my guy friend, and how many times during a week should I text him?

I have a guy friend that I talk to I will talk to him 3 times a week. I do not want to scare him away. I only text him because I do not want no one to know our business. I will go over to his house one day a week and see him and talk to him face to face. I just do not want to bother him to much. I like him and I do not want to make him upset. I will not text him and he will text me first if I don't text him.

So if I text him once a day and he replies it is okay. I can go over to his house because he said I can and he wants me to do that.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand all of the restrictions.

• I think you will be fine.

• I can't tell you how many times to text him because I believe in messaging people when you want and when you feel like it.I don't believe in feeling so restricted if you like someone...and they supposedly like you.I would advise taking things slow just because he is recently out of a relationship.But other than that,i don't believe it has anything to do with text messaging him.Thats minute in comparison to everything else.You shouldn't be THAT worried over..."text messages".

• It is not restrictions that he has made. I made the decision to text him 3 times a week and go over to his one day a week. I like him and he likes me. We are friends and we talk. We hang out together one day a week. We are not in a relationship yet because he just broke up with a girlfriend last month.