Too scared to message him back?

A guy added me on fb a couple of months ago. We have a few mutual friends, but I've never properly met him in person (I did on a night out but I was a bit tipsy and it was only brief). He's been messaging me and I know he's interested in me. But I'm kinda scared to talk to him! I'm not used to getting attention off boys! He asked me to go round to his last night and watch some movies which kinda put me off because I thought it'd be awkward and weird to go to his place without hardly knowing him. I'm scared that he won't like me. I'm stumped on what to do, I do wanna see if something happens but then I don't at the same time, help!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you just leave it, he'll might just lose interest. If you're interested in him, you're going to have to message him back. Plan your message, make sure you don't sound too excited or intense, just be cool and maybe get a guy to check it over. After that if you're inexperienced in terms of meeting guys, ask a guy around you to advise you, maybe even go out with a male friend and get a better feeling for how to act around guys first. When it comes to meeting organise something more social like lunch or a coffee and get to know him better first. I wouldn't go to his place till you know him a little more.

What Guys Said 3

• You have to decide if you do or don't want to see if something's going to happen. When you figure that out, THEN ask us so we know which direction we're going in here. Rather than ask about nothing, you know?

• Well you gotta communicate with him if you want anything to happen.. It's better to meet him and have him not like you (who knows maybe you won't like him either) than to run away and forever wonder if something might have happened.

Just don't go to his place because that really is awkward, too private setting for someone you barely know.

• It's best that your next meeting with him be with mutual friends and it's understood you two will not be leaving together as a pair afterward. Slow but sure is your gut feeling & it is correct.

What Girls Said 0