Why do girls keep wondering why guys don't text them?

it seems that girls are always frustrated waiting for texts or replies (on Facebook).

there can only be three reasons.

1. busy (includes no battery, driving, etc.)

2. not interested in you

3. not a texter

isn't that clear enough?

come on girls. this is a genuine question. I'm not trolling here. I want to know why it is such a big deal to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• same reason girls want guys to put they're in a relationship with them on Facebook.

because they want to feel like guys give a sh*t about them or make some kind of effort to show they care...I really don't think it's that hard to understand lol

although I do agree that if a guy is ignoring your texts it pretty much means...he ain't that into you and it's that simple...that's the same reason girls do it and they should know the answer.

• His complaint is that girls of today seem to only understand digital means. Texting, Facebook, when honestly those particular things most guys couldn't care less about or aren't comfortable with. There ARE other means, you know.

What if the guy just doesn't text though? Maybe he's not ignoring your texts but just doesn't check his incoming texts because he's not a texter.

• then he should say "I really wanna talk to you but I"m not a good texter...can I call you instead?" because at some point he's gonna see that she's trying to communicate with him and that he's just not making an effort. So either he has no desire to talk to her or he does,it's pretty simple. Girls need to communicate to feel close to/connected to a guy. That's just how we're wired and with the gadgets available now?...the ones who do make an effort are gonna get more play, it's that simple.

What Girls Said 8

• Your a moron. Okay, way to stereotype girls in a clot first off. Second off stop complaining grow a vagina and if you don't like her tell her

Yes, a lot of girls wait by their phones all day and wait for someone to text her but not every girl

Not all.

We wait because we like a guy. Just like guys wait for girls to text them back.

If your in a conversation with a girl and phones dying TELL HER. If your textinf on and off no big deal..

Get your head out of your ass. Kay. Thanks.

• pretty much.

• i tried and no response. it felt very immature. two weeks later I texted him again after I heard a rumor that he told my good friend whom he thought was his boy that I text too much. I did get a response from him when I asked if he did like me. he responded he did. the next day I asked if he liked himself. he came back with a smart ass answer. I asked if I would see him again. no answer. whatever I can't figure it out so I let it go. guys make too big of a deal about just answering a question.

• bc if we're interested, of course its going to bothers us. No need to be such an a**hole about it. Makes us girls think you're just another douche bag. Why not try asking questions in a better formation.

• well the thing is, it doesn't bother us guys as much that you don't reply instantly. I'd just automatically assume you're busy but girls assume a thousand and one things.

• i don't text. its irritating. I know a lot of guys who don't like that I don't text. but I tell them I don't text. I don't just _not_ text.

if someone not texting bothers u-u should ask them why they don't text. if someone asks you why you don't text-you should tell them. communicate. respect. done.

• ok. fine not interest. not a texter. maybe busy. have some common sense to clue us in.

• so from what I gather, girls keep wondering because guys aren't direct with them. if so, why can't the girl just ask him directly why he is taking so long to reply?

• well I had a guy who wanted something then changed his mind. fine. but the only way I could communicate with him was via text. he didn't pick up the phone, I wasn't chasing him down, and he wasn't pushing me to the psycho point. a simple text saying I am not interested anymore would of been a lot nicer then no response.

• wouldn't it be rude and awkward to suddenly say "hey I'm not interested in texting you"

• Why can't he just show some f***ing balls instead of acting all passive aggressive and cowardly and just explain that? Then girls wouldn't have to wonder and get frustrated. Duh!

• Don't ask such stupid questions. Get off your high horse is right. Bastards like you shouldn't be asking such things. Go away.

• oh please. get off your high horse.

• its a genuine question. I don't understand female behavior .

What Guys Said 2

• 4 ) he doesn't want to look desperate and waits some time to respond lol

• It's not just girls that wondering... it makes me absolutely flippant when a woman won't return my calls or messages... if you don't like me - that's fine... BUT AT LEAST EXTEND ME THE COURTESY OF AN EXPLANATION!