What is the shortest time you could know someone a comfortable with kissing them?

I have just been dieing to know the ansewer And I always think it'd be sexy for a super hot guy to just have met you and then kisses you.

Most Helpful Guy

• If the vibe is super fun and her energy is super high AND she's already shared a lot of body contact ( like dancing or hugging or cuddling, etc ) then a kiss in the first 5 minutes is pretty acceptable.

Typically, when dating someone new, I give her a few hours.

It's just really rare to meet a girl who drops her guard that fast, or a guy who invites her to drop her guard that fast. :)

~ Robby

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I met once a guy that met me one day (friends bf's cousin)

And the next he tried to kiss me... I bit his arm >>

MY boyfriend id the forst I ever kissed, and I've known him for around a year, then started dating then rounfd 1-2 months later I had the courage to let him kiss me

LMAO If I had to guess, my next time it would be the same or date the guy for at least 3 months

I don't kiss stranges xD

• the first date is suaully enough

• For me it'd have to be at least a few hours.