How long should I wait until I text this girl back?

So here's the deal, this morning a girl friended me on Facebook. I started to chat with her and we continue talking 4 1/2 hours and I was able to get her number at the end. How long should I wait until I text her? If so what should I say and do you guys think I would have a chance? We're both in college.

Most Helpful Guy

• 4.5 hours!? That tells me she's into you. Text her as soon as you have something fun for the both of you to do.. within a day.

Perhaps something, "Hey, there's a super fun coffee shop at the college that has morning cupcakes. Meet me there Wednesday morning at 8!"

Or even do it via Facebook.

Getting her number is only good if you're great on the phone. I hate the phone. So for me it makes more sense, if we're already vibing online, to line up a MEET UP instead of getting her number.

Seeing her in person is the goal anyways right?

And don't call it "a date" because that's too formal. Just invite her to meet you somewhere safe and fun (not the bar and not your creepy apartment.)

Just say, "Hey, come meet me for food!"

Simple.

And keep the vibe fun when you text her next. If you have a shared joke, like a band you both hate, text her an invite to their next concert, or a photo of that creepy guy in the library you were talking about.

Hope that helps!

~ Robby

My Blog ( link )

What Girls Said 4

• Text her now.

Ask her how she is and what she is up to... some casual.

Maybe!

• Just text her , she gave you her number for a reason. She likes talking to you.

• Give her a text right away that way she knows that you want to talk to her. If you would wait a long time to text her she might think that your just trying to get as much girls numbers as you can and then she'll put you in the category as player.

• Just text her back when you want to. Say whatever you want to say really! I think you have a chance, yes.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude she sent you the friends request so that means you have a chance. Also it does not matter when you text her because you pretty much were already doing that for 4 1/2 hours lol. So take a chance ask her out. If you need help on how just ask me ill help you out.