Will a guy text you for a long time if he isn't interested?

Theres a guy I really like, he initiated at first and gave me his number, now I'm always the one texting first. I don't do it often, only once every 3 or 4 days. I'm guessing he's busy or shy or doesn't know how to start the conversatoin. But when I text him he uses a lot of smiley faces and we text for a long time, 2 hours or more sometimes, and its fun. I want to get to know him more without bothering him a lot, does it seem like he minds if he is holding conversation with me or is he just being friendly?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a great question. At some level he MIGHT BE interested, but he loses momentum over time as one of you nudges the other into "friend zone"...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I know my experience with a guy like this could have turned out really well if we have just hung out more in person. I think he could be interested, but maybe you should initiate a time to hang out in person. It is much easier to tell if he likes your, or if he is just stringing you along!

• He might just like the attention :\

• i think he's interested. guys wouldn't waste their time unless they mean it