What's a good cute/flirty text I can send to a guy?

Please nothing perverted or too sexual. I want to show him I like him without being overtly sexual. MEN: what are some flirty texts you'd like to hear from a girl you like? (I don't want to creep him out or look too weird ya know)

Most Helpful Guy

• If using "lol" and smileys is unusual for you, I would say use those.

What Guys Said 2

• "I can't stop thinking about you since last time. Wanna feel your body against mine, smell your perfume, kiss you passionately"

• Um..we're just beginning to date...i don't want to sound obsessive or creep him out

• you can say "I am perched atop the third branch of the tree outside your house donning only a trenchcoat and a pair of binoculars... I'm thinking about what your insides would feel like":P... OR... just something simple that shows your interested like "hey, what are you doing?" or "the funniest thing just happened..." etc, give him a feeling you're involving him in your life or you want to know about his. I would personally suggest the latter alternatives.

What Girls Said 1

• Passing through! Just tagging this question to see what the fellas suggest. :-)