Girls- Are you going into a first date hoping he's the one or are you usually skeptical?

I'm wondering because I really want to get to date 2 and beyond with this girl. I don't want to try too hard, but I'm convinced girls have a hundred different tests you must pass. Is this true? Do you have a list you check off in your head during the first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all! No check lists, no tests. I just go into it hoping he isn't a boring jerk, just like you hope she isn't a boring, high maintenance princess. I just like to see if we can talk & carry on a conversation, having some common interests. If it's enjoyable, then hopefully, a 2nd date.

That's all. Well, actually, a couple of other things that you look for too. Some basic manners, good hygiene, not too weird or clingy and isn't a negative person.

Don't over think this. Just have fun. If your nervous, they smell the fear! lol

What Girls Said 3

• Unless you are retardedly romantic or have never been hurt by a girl you are not going into it hoping he's the one. But it's not really skeptical either. We mostly just go in hoping it goes well. Our minds tend to just evaluate everything though. We want to have a good time and we want you to have a good time. Later on is when the skepticism or hope come in.

• So what would you say the odds are that I get a Date 2?

• It all just depends on you. Be yourself. Treat her like you would want to be treated. Ask her out on a second date if you think it went well. Go for gold. haha

• I always hope that he's gonna be the one. No sense in wasting my time otherwise. I mean if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out, but the whole point of dating is to find someone to marry. At least for me it is

• I am usually skeptical. Because if I go into every date thinking he is the one, I think I will just be disappointed. I am not skeptical to the point of ruling him out, I just keep an open eye and listen to my gut.

What Guys Said 1

• Yup all girls carry with them an I-date checklist which comes free with any I-phone, basically they use their smart phone which will scan the guy and it will tell them whether he is "One" material or not. And then they will subtley ask you questions and the programme will calculate a score, guys must get at least 3.9 points out of 5 to pass.