How often do I text?

so I've been talking to this girl via text. most of the time I initiate the texting, but occasionally she will. regardless of who initiates she seems responds and seems interested, and things seem to be going well. we text everyday pretty much, but how often should I text her to not overwhelm her and keep her interested?

oh my bad, totally forgot, we live in different towns and just go to college together so we can't hang out atm

Most Helpful Girl

• Try tenting her 3 times in a given day. Once in the morning when you wake that says something like" morning beautiful, hope you have a great day." then again at lunch if you can with a text asking how her day is so far and if she replies and asks you the same just sum up the morning. Then again at night when you are getting ready for bed tenting " wow had a such a such day going to sleep hope you have a great night's sleep" or whatever. If you can throw in a phone call and say "I was thinking about you just wanted to say hi." This will get her to know you have a life but she means something to you wither it's friends or something more.

What Girls Said 2

• I would say if texting is going well, step it up and hang out and see how that goes because a lot of the time it's hard to read what a girl really means over text. Hope this helps, and good luck!

• skip a day or two of the texting itll keep her wanting more. also a good idea to call each other every now and then. hearing a voice is different then reading text...and eventually you need to hang out :p

What Guys Said 1

• This question is difficult to answer because every girl will give you a different answer. It's just a matter of personal preference. The only thing I can tell you is to not rely too much on text, because it will get boring regardless. Talking in person will always make conversations more meaningful.