Choosing between 2 people. How to tell not chosen party?

Recently I found myself fixated in two very different girls. Rachel is energetic, she is fun wrapped in a body, she values mission work, but she is not your typical church girl, she enjoys playing with boyfriends, she is very smart, and I can probably discuss world issues with her. The second, Jen, she is a bit younger than Rachel ( age is not a biggie with me, I'm 18 and I've dated girls between 16-27; usually I date women older then me), Jen is also very bright, she is of cute personality(likes to just sit watching TV while cuddling), She is quite a tease at times. I digress. My real problem is, I will soon chose one of them, out of respect to them, and though I'm that guys who you can playfully call a d***, I dread the thought of actually hurting someone, and I'm compelled to say that knowing you were not the one chosen has the tendency if hurting people. Thus, I ask you wise readers, Which of the two sounds more delightful(not necessarily better)? and how do you suppose I could go about telling the other she is not the one?

Most Helpful Girl

• the first girl sounds like she could keep your interest longer and you might have more fun in a relationship with her. and to tell the other girl she's not the one well just be honest girls like honesty.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her it was hard to decide she's amazing but you have to go with who makes you happy.

What Guys Said 1

• "If you are stuck between two loves choose the one you met 2nd because if you really loved the 1st one then you wouldn't have fallen for the other." ...It's something along those lines =P

• haha indeed, its one of those all to true things in life. The funny thing is, I met both on the same night haha.