I need suggestions....First dates?

Where are good places for a cheap first date? It also has to be a public place, because I met the guy online. He doesn't like coffee. I think movies are lame. I don't really like being out doors.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met a guy online and we only met up at Starbucks, neither one of us likes coffee, but they also have other drinks and snacks there. The place was too full of people studying so we decided to go somewhere else. I wanted to go somewhere where they had couches because it's easier to talk and we ended up going to a book store. Then we went to a cheap chain restaurant for dinner.

• lol you girls have to be NUTS to trust a guy from online!

• I don't know but where I am from it's the only decent way to meet people. It was the #1 way to meet professional singles last year. The guys I came across are all professionals and there are plenty of attractive guys to choose from. It's no longer taboo where I am from.

• Oh naah I didn't mean it like that. I think online is our age these days. Everyones online, just that if I had to guess about a guy from online...I don't see how you girls can trust him, if its professional then that's a little better.

What Guys Said 2

• let the guy decide... that's what every other girl does. Bowling is good and very public - and then you can go out afterward for a cheap dinner .. even like a bowling alley burger. There is always iceskating. Mini-golf. I don't have much online dating experience though - good luck.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe lunch somewhere, and then a stroll and a chat. ^^ Either that or you could go bowling or another similar activity.

• Is there any beach near you? Blue ocean & fresh air, you can meet each other there with the nice sand and play with the sea. :)