How long after meeting a girl should you call for a date? 3days? 5days? a week?

How long after meeting a girl should you call for a date? opinion? please! what's the rule please..this has always been a question of mine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Waiting for too long can come off as being uninterested or that you playing hard to get. I understand that you don't want to feel clingy but that is not true. It is a misconception. Ofcourse it depends on the person. If you believe she is a straightforward girl, then call her the next day or in two days maximum. If she is kind of not that direct, insecure, arrogant or something like that, then give her at least 3 days. Personally, I prefer to be contacted very soon. :)

What Girls Said 8

• Just a few days. When you're getting closer to waiting a week, she'll probably be running out of patience and starting to have doubts.

• depends on the initial connection and how much you really want to see her again ... I would say a day or 2 days max cos otherwise girls lose interest and think you're not interested

• like 3 days..

• A day or two. Don't wait too long though or she'll be gone.

• Quit playing games and call her when you get up the nerve.

• well I would say one day or 2 max... with me if a guy doesn't ask me out on a date soon enough kind of gives me the idea that he is not that interested. if he waits too long kind of gives me the idea that he couldn't find "anything else" and that is why he ended up asking me out.

• 2 f***in hrs bruh

• If I am really interested in the guy I would want him to call me within a day.

What Guys Said 5

• Adjust it for different people, but I've seen 3 days go down pretty well.

• If you wait one year then she'll be surprised!

• Just call her now.

• I would say depends on the chick. If she likes you the next day will work. If she seems a bit standoffish 5 days or a week works well because you show her you don't REALLY need her desperately.

• Call now do it now!