How often would you like to be called?

I've been calling my crush irregularly, sometimes I skip one-two days and sometimes I can go a week without calling (depends on my mood). We can talk for 1-2 hours each call. Is it enough or do you think I should call her more often?

Most Helpful Girl

• a few times a week. you seem to do doing OK. but is she calling also? or is all you?

• I've only started calling since Christmas. Up till now I think I've only called her about 3-4 times. So far she has only been texting me. She said she wants to call me on Skype but I'm never online (I rarely open Skype).

What Girls Said 4

• well it depends on a lot otf stuff! 1st I would say it depends on if you guys want the dating to go somewhere... like a relationship! if she is just for now and you don't really see her as dating material then just calling her when ever you are "on the mood" it's fine... but if you actually want to be on a relationship I think you should call her more often. it doesn't really have to be like for one to 2 hrs every day... but maybe just a short text or what ever just to ask about her day or so...

• I see. I'm still not sure where this will go so I'm just sort of going with the flow. I like her but not that much... yet. The 2 hours call just happened naturally, I didn't plan on how long I was going to call. We usually just talked until it's time to sleep.

• at least once a week. would be nice :)

• at least a couple times a wk.. just depends on how busy he is because most guys are super busy in a wk's time..

• I like being called a few times a week. At least once for sure!

What Guys Said 1

• Depends. People get busy. Get a feel for his schedule and stay in touch, but don't be clingy or needy. That's a big no no.