Is it better to wait to have your first kiss when you go on a date?

Is it better to have your first kiss with someone you go out on a date with or does it not matter much? Is it pretty much the same as kissing someone you meet at a party? I guess a parallel would be hookups compared to doing similar things with a boyfriend or girlfriend. I guess what I'm trying to ask is should I wait until I go on a date with a guy to kiss them or should I just go for the first opportunity I have even if its with someone I've just met like at a party.

• Its better with a date
  • Its better with someone you just meet
  • It doesn't make a difference
  • Other. Please explain

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's better with however you feel most comfortable. My ex I was just dropping him off and we were hugging so it just felt right. My new boyfriend we did it in the middle of the city when we were saying goodnight...and I was the one who make the first move on both of these.

What Guys Said 1

• It is better with somebody you date. You will remember it better and it will be more fun.

What Girls Said 2

• Thanks for the BA :)

• It is better with someone who really like and would like to kiss.