He doesn't call when he says he will?

My Boyfriend is great in all other aspects but there's one thing that he does or doesn't do that I hate. Usually it's when he's out with the boys, he tells me he'll call me after and he forgets or falls asleep. I've spoken to him about it but it hasn't really gotten better. Do I have reason to be angry or should I just ease up about it? And is his lack of calling a red flag?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't fight over this, please. Guys cannot multi-task as good as girls do. For example when a girl is out with her friends, she can still text her boyfriend, her mother and do other things unlike a guy. He tends to do one thing at a time. When he is busy at work, he doesn't call his girlfriend. Guys like to focus and enjoy the moment and they hate it when their girlfriends interrupt. They always say "I wish she knew I love her very much but that doesn't mean my life revolves around her. I have other things to do". That is their mindset. He will love you so much if you gave him space when he needs it. And since he's great at everything else, then you shouldn't worry. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Nope. Don't make an issue of this

What Girls Said 2

• He may not be the right type of guy for you. I've had this issue with some guys I've dated, and not others. It really depends on the guy. Some guys don't find keeping their word about calling when they say they will to be a big thing. There are others, however, that do keep their word.

• Sigh one of the most common problems with the boys sadly! The most annoying part is when you keep checking your phone and find no missed calls or anything. I had this problem with the guy I was seeing, my last straw was when we were on the phone and he said his phone battery was almost out but he was going to charge it and call me back in 10 minutes and never did! Actually it's happened to me with more than just the one guy. Anyway, you've already spoken to him about it, if it's not getting any better it might be best to leave him because there's nothing worse than someone saying they'll do something and then don't.