Should I text him?

On new years eve I went to a club with my friends and I met this guy. We talked for ages and had a lot in common we got on really well then the club was closing so he took my number and we kissed. He text me a half an hour later or so and we sent a few short texts. it got really late into the night and I sent the last text at six in the morning. I guess he fell asleep.

Then the day after he text me and then we talked for a good while but we took our time texting back in between. we discovered we had even more in common. But then the conversation ended, I sent the last text again. but I didn't ask a question or anything. the next night I text him to see how college had gone and we texted for more than four hours but again I sent the last text after midnight even though the conversation was going well and he was asking questions.

He hasn't text me yet and that was Tuesday night, its now Thursday evening. I don't know if he will text me ever again, I do know that he is shy, he said it and I'm not sure if he has had a lot of experience with girls...what should I do?I really like this guy because we have so much in common and there is chemistry there.

Most Helpful Girl

• What the guy said above, is a stereotype. He's right in a way, but he's also wrong. But girl don't text him, honestly let him come to you. If you've been the one always texting him first, let him come to you. Trust me-it's worth the wait because when you see that he's texting you, it also means that he's thinking of you. It's a really good feeling, it'll make you feel great! But what's worse is if you text him and don't get a reply. For your well being, it's best to feel good than down. If it's meant to be it'll happen. Don't force anything and don't rush into anything either. :D

What Guys Said 2

• In common, like what?

• Bars are meant for hookups. You won't find your soul mate in a club/bar 99.99% of the time.

• Everyone is different my man. Where people meet their soulmate, is where they were meant to meet them. Never say never.

• Not if it's a bar/club

What Girls Said 1

• I say wait another day. Then send him a little cute text. Something that's carefree. I hate waiting on guys to text because they get insecure. I've waited for texts from a guy for a week. Believe it or not, they're intimidated sometimes