I'm scared to ask someone out, help!!

Sup people, I'm planning on asking this chick out tomorrow and I'm really nervous for some reason. I shouldn't be because I'm sure she likes me but you know, there's a good chance I'm wrong and I'm also scared she's not single. I guess I'm just scared of rejection and I really want this to work. So can you guys/girls give me advice to chill my nerves? Please...thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• NO! Never ever try to know someone on a date! it's gonna be awkward, weird and forced! .. be friends at first .. so she will answer your questions openly.. being on a date is stressful and too rushy! .. You need to take your time dude, wait a while .. maybe she's a lesbian! Maybe she has a horrible personality ..Maybe she works in p*rnography .. maybe she is a stripper .. you have to know her better before asking her out !

What Girls Said 4

• F*** what that other girl said..

Stop thinking about it.. Your winding yourself up for no reason at all! The worse thing she can say is no right? What'd you lose? NADA Chill distract yourself with other stuff.. smoke some pot dude

• First off not knowing whether or not she is single is a problem. If you like her you should know a bit about her. I mean ask yourself this, what about her do you like. Because it sounds to me it may just be about her looks. Get to know her first. My best advice is DON'T ASK HER OUT! if it doesn't feel right, chances are it isn't right. Good luck!

• Ugh I understand what you're saying, but I think I could get to know her by a date...and I also don't want to wait a while to ask her out...if there's something I've learned from past experiences is if you snooze you lose =/

• Right, but trust me. It's just not going to be worth it not getting to know her first. DOn't ask her out on a date, ask her to chill. i.e go on a walk..just something casual.

• alright, that's what I'll do

• Well it will feel much better after you do it, just say to yourself I can do it , how bad could it be, you can only win Even If you got rejected at least you tried...

If I were you I would go to her and say: You are not Single are you? Then hopeful She will say no I am single...So you say well So I better move fast, would you go out with me...

I think it will works and doesn't matter If you are nervous its very cute...

• maybe just ask her to hang out as friends first and get to know each other more then maybe you could ask her out

What Guys Said 0