So its between me and this other guy. Any tips ?

I really like this girl but she has told me she see's this other guy as well and longer then we have been hanging out. I do believe she likes us both and is torn. I normally would just let the other guy win because I wouldn't care but I really do like this girl. Is there anything I could do that might give me the edge? Would giving up maybe work in a way? I'm a mess right now.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think I like the idea of liking two persons in the same time .. you both need to get away and she needs to make a definite choice! .. There is no such thing as fighting and bla bla .. not in this chapter! She may get blinded by your eagerness to have her and all that , but later on she may wake up .. and you might or might not like it .. this is not good , I think it's wrong that you guys fight for her.. Like they say " if you have something , let it go , if it comes back then it's yours.. " .. let her go ( your not giving up ) , if she comes back at your front door.. then she is yours and she will always be .. if not , then it wasn't meant to be! .. You can also tell her why you are going away so she won't think that you gave up or whatever .. let her know that your giving her space to realize what she wants .. and tell her that not going away might force her to take certain decisions .. I am sure she ll appreciate your maturity :) But again , this is just me ..

• Can I have your opinion one more - so me and her hung out on Thursday and she asked when I could see you again and I said well how about Saturday and she said OK. Then later that night when she got home we were texting and kinda talking about the situation and telling me not to be jealous and all this and then said I'll text you soon. Should I wait for her to text me before Saturday or just not talk to her unless she texts me ?

• Well you are still obviously trying to get her.. if she said she will text you .. then wait for her :) .. you can throw her an " I miss you " or whatever you guys say to each other ..

• i was a girl in this situation a few years ago. what you really need to show her is that you're willing to fight for her. letting her go won't show her what she's missing out, she'll just think you don't care as much as the other guy does. rather than letting it drag on, maybe you should just have a serious conversation with the girl and express your feelings for her. best of luck!

Report

• go right ahead and text her! personally, I love it when a guy texts first because it just proves your interest and plus she'll be thinking of you :)

What Guys Said 0