Have I blown it? Help/Comments anyone...

Well met a guy on New Years Eve that I have been bumping into quite often over the last year but never said much more than hello too.

We're at a party and he asks me to kiss him like there is nobody else on the planet and one drink leads to another and basically end up going home with him, had mind blowingly good sex broke his bed - woke up, freaked out and left without saying goodbye or without leaving my number...

How would guys feel about this? - I do actually really like him...

What makes it worse is I haven't even managed to accidentally bump into him so far this week (although, might manage it at some point over the weekend!) :)

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably thinks you just wanted sex and not a relationship with him,a typical one nighter. I'm posittive he'll want to see you again, breaking the bed sex is hard to come by, I don't care who he is.

What Guys Said 3

• You had sex with him. What is he to be mad about!

Your vagina is a weapon of mass-male-destruction.

If he's butt-hurt over the situations, he's completely faking it!

• Ok all hope is not lost men know women are complicated and if sex was involved then if he felt the same way he will come back to you but if he does not then you should go to him tell him you freaked and you like him. He is a guy he will want more of you trust me. And if he does not want a relationship he will still most likely want some of that mind blowing sex.

• Haha, thanks watch this space - we'll see what happens this weekend :)

Probably wouldn't have left quite so rapidly had my mum not been visiting me that week, as it was arrived back at hometo hear her shouting do you realize its 8.30am in the morning which brought back some very long forgotten memories!

• do you have his number? call/text him!

• Thanks but if I had his number there would be no predicament I would already have texted, as a wise man once said bed breaking sex is hard to come by! :)

What Girls Said 2

• Eeek, I don't think he will be too happy about that. If I were you I would organise to meet up for a coffee or something, and probably have an excuse lined up.

• That is too funny, good old alcohol, he's prob thinking about you and is waiting to run into you again to,good luck hope things work out for you, don't worrie about that number thing, he will find you. LOL