Ever been attracted to someone on GAG?

Just wondering if anyone had ever had a relationship with anyone on GAG, or if anyone was even just really attracted to another person on here. And if you were attracted, was it enough for you to want a relationship with that person? Just curious..

Most Helpful Guy

• attracted to someone on here? Yeah , I have in the past and now? not too sure.

If I liked someone and they liked me and there is chemistry between us then yeah I would start a relationship with them when they are ready to go that way of course.

What Guys Said 5

• Some cute chicks on here. So why not? Not a relationship though. I think that's mostly pointless, unless you can meet.

• i have had two relationships. One girl liked me but it didn't turn into anything. But I am a relationship right now

• I've been attracted, but I would never just add someone because of it.

• Yeah, one of them didn't go so well but it seems pretty good now.

• Oh yeah, still am!

What Girls Said 4

• I have but just talked to them. no relationships ha ha that's kinda crazy unless you live close or something.

• sometimes,but it's a momentary thing,they usually answer a few questions perfectly,and just when I start to like them-BOOM,user used ignorant douchey answer,it's super effective!

• No, just meet lots of cool friend-type people.

• Yup, but no relationship, since they live really far away.