What is the right age to start doing a little more than kissing, not sex, but some where in between?

I need a answer for this question, my ex asked me to do some stuff, but I said no and dumped him. Did I do the right thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! You definitely did the right thing! so many girls now-a-days just "do it" just to say they did and so they are considered "cool". we need more girls like you who know where the line is and don't cross it. :) good for you!

• Yeah, dumping a guy just for asking for this stuff definitely is a good move. o_O

• thank you for the "best answer"!

• well for me...going into a relationship I would tell him that I'm not doing anything along the lines of sex and then if he asked me I would break up with him...but that's just me.

What Guys Said 3

• If I interpret this right and you dumped him just for asking you, that was a very wrong move. If he tried to push you, that's another case.

I don't see any problems with doing that stuff at 16. No risk of pregnancy and if both virgins no risk of diseases.

• yes you did. You are only 16 you are too young to be doing things like that. Wait until you are 18

• Well, it depends on what he asked...why did you do it?

What Girls Said 1

• Whenever you feel ready is the right age. If he was really pushing for it and you weren't comfortable, then it was right to dump him. If he just asked and you reacted by dumping him, that might've been a bit rash.