Girls flirting through text?

how would you know if a girls flirting through text or how would you flirt through text (girls only for that last question)

Most Helpful Girl

• I often employ sarcasm and some light-hearted teasing because I know a lot of guys respond well to that sort of thing. Showing your sense of humor is a good thing. I also keep things looking up-beat with emoticons. If I say something particularly flirty, I use a wink. When I'm making fun of something, I use the :P face to keep it from seeming rude. The rest of the time, I use the basic smiley.

I think that emoticons keep things from looking too serious, and they can communicate intentions better in texts and IMs since body language and tone of voice are absent. Using them strategically is a good way to flirt. Compliments are also nice. Show you're interested by asking about her.

It's all pretty simple when you keep yourself from getting nervous and over-thinking things. Happy flirting!

What Girls Said 1

• If I flirt through text and you have a gf I ask about her and if everything's going well.

What Guys Said 1

• hard to tell if people flirt through text despite people saying the use sarcasm etc it is really hard to detect without context.